- Solicitor and co-counsel in numerous appeals concerning novel issues on the relevant test to be applied when applying for a stay pending arbitration under section 10 of the Arbitration Act 2005.
- Co-counsel in representing a counter-claimant in an international arbitration arising from a land reclamation contract. The claim and counterclaim were respectively worth RM600 million. Both claim and counterclaim were allowed, with the award in favour of the counter-claimant exceeding that of the claimant. The award was challenged in part by both parties in the Malaysian High Court. The High Court ultimately upheld the award (Jan De Nul (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd v Vincent Tan Chee Yioun  1 LNS 1234).
- Co-counsel in an application to set aside an arbitral award for the sum of approximately RM700 million that arose from a domestic arbitration between a Fortune 500 company and an Independent Power Producer in connection with a gas supply contract.
- Advised and drafted court documents for an application to set aside an ICC award in the Singapore High Court. The seat of the arbitration was Singapore. The dispute concerned a claim for approximately RM200 million.
- Co-counsel in an appeal to the Court of Appeal against the refusal by the High Court to set aside an arbitration award in connection with a charter-party agreement, where the Court of Appeal restated the law on challenges based on natural justice. The Federal Court affirmed this decision (Master Mulia Sdn Bhd v Sigur Rus Sdn Bhd  12 MLJ 198)
- Co-counsel for Respondents in an international arbitration conducted in the Singapore International Arbitration Centre concerning performance guarantees amounting to USD50 million.